We offer a Complimentary Express delivery service for our customers, via our courier partner DHL. Delivering Monday to Friday, 8am–6pm.
Delivery Times & Costs
Signature on Delivery
A signature is required on delivery by DHL. If you are not in when the delivery arrives, DHL will leave a delivery note with information on how to rearrange your delivery at a convenient time. If DHL attempt delivery more than twice and you are not able to sign for your order, it will be returned to our warehouse in London, and you will be refunded the total cost of your order, minus the shipping. For your convenience, you will be sent an email by DHL once our order has been dispatched, this will detail your tracking link and also option to alter your delivery date and time.
London Same Day Delivery
Place your order by noon to have it delivered on the same day Monday to Saturday by one of our personal shoppers. The service is available for London zones 1, 2 & 3. Simply click the same day delivery option at check out and our team will get in touch with you to confirm a 2 hour delivery window.
Please ensure the shipping address you enter in checkout is correct, we are unable to amend delivery details once your order has left our warehouse. The countries we deliver to are:
|EUROPE||REST OF WORLD|
|Republic of Cyprus||Japan|
|Republic of Ireland|
All orders are shipped from the UK. We offer a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) service for all our customers.
All prices in EUR and GBP include 20% VAT as due for sales from the UK. Prices in USD are inclusive of sales tax and duties.
Tracking Your Order
After placing your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. This will be followed by another email confirming the dispatch of your order with your DHL tracking information. Please contact DHL directly to alter any delivery arrangements. You can also check the status on the DHL website by inserting your tracking number.
Delivery times will vary. Please refer to our delivery section for more information. Métier cannot take responsibility for delays due to customs clearance or payment transaction. Please note that you have 30 days upon dispatch of your order to contact us should you not receive it. If you contact us after this 30-day period, we cannot guarantee your refund.
Returning Your Order
Please return your unwanted item/s within 14 days of delivery, for a refund.
You can return your online order using our free DHL returns service or return in person to our flagship store at 59 South Audley Street, London, W1K 2QN.
Follow these steps to return your order:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product(s) you would like to return, your order number and which items you would like to return.
- Please also let us know if you would prefer to return your item(s) via DHL or in person to 59 South Audley Street
- We will email you with a Returns form for any returnable items. Please fill this form out and include it inside your shipment.
- We will also email you a prepaid DHL Air Waybill (AWB).
- Prepare your shipment in the original boxes and dust bags provided, and inside a protective shipping box. If a tag was included with the product, do not remove this. We cannot accept returns if the tag is missing. We do not accept returns on monogrammed or made to order products.
- Please call your local DHL office to arrange a collection or bring it directly to 59 South Audley Street.
- We will not accept returned items, if they appear to have been used, have their original tags removed or are not returned in their original packaging.
- Please check your product thoroughly upon receipt, before removing any tags.
- If the item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If the security tag is removed then the returned item will not comply with the returns policy and will not be refunded
- Monogrammed and made to order products cannot be returned.
Established in Mayfair, London in 2017, Métier designs elegant solutions for modern problems. Each bag is handcrafted in Italy, marrying timeless tradition and exceptional attention to detail with a profound understanding of the way that we live now. Extraordinary quality isn’t saved for a special occasion at Métier—it’s put into play every day, in every way.